Staying active and living a healthy lifestyle can go a long way to improve a person’s life through all the benefits it provides long-term and short-term. Thanks to men like Dr. Mark McKenna, living a healthy lifestyle is being made easier than ever with his latest business, OVME, which will offer medical treatments on the go like a healthy delivery service. This innovative idea is quickly becoming popular and is already expanding into new cities around the country today.
While this is not the only business Dr. Mark McKenna has under his name, it is his latest creation. OVME will provide users with an app that allows them to order things straight from their phone and dropped off at their front doors. This includes things like chemical peels, Juvederm, Restylane, facial cremes, botox, and much more. This is going to allow the general public a level of medical care and cosmetic care that has been unavailable without doctors appointments. Dr. Mark McKenna has been working in the medical field for many years, and he knows that there are many people out there that do not have the time to schedule appointments at a doctors office and there are even some afraid to go to them in the first place. OVME is fixing these issues, and clients will even have readily available experts through OVME’s app to answers any questions they have about OVME’s services or how to use any products.
Dr. Mark McKenna has had several successful businesses in the past, so it is no surprise that his new business innovation is doing well in the community. Mark has spent more than a decade in the medical field building his experience as a doctor and a businessman, making him one of the most noteworthy entrepreneurs in the country today. According to Mark McKenna, his foundation for success was built during his education at Tulane Medical School.
Augmentation surgery is about bringing out the person one truly desires to be. From minor cosmetic alterations to full blown body enhancement, surgeons find the demand for cosmetic augmentation to be one that can often lead to dangerous procedures or ill after effects. Dr. Mark Mofid understands this fine line and strives to bridge the divide between aesthetics and safety when performing his implant procedures.
Dr. Mark Mofid is a highly reputable implant surgeon who currently resides and works in the San Diego region of California. With over 14 years of experience in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, Dr. Mark Mofid works constantly in his field to ensure his patients are both safe and happy. Adding to his already strong resume, Dr. Mark Mofid studied at both Johns Hopkins University and Harvard.
In a recent San Diego Patch article, Dr. Mark Mofid goes into details about his work in the gluteal augmentation procedure and how his 8 years of work has yielded remarkable results. His attention to details has changed what was being marred with generic implants and often disastrous results to a procedure that caters to his patients that consider body type, muscle structure, and more details that prove to be critical in the safety of the procedure.
What makes Dr. Mark Mofid’s ethics stand out from other surgeons in his field is his commitment to his craft. His facility in the San Diego region touts some of the most state of the art equipment and interior facilities to provide a comfortable experience for his patients.
He also goes into details with his patients the journey that will lie ahead for them before and after the procedure they seek. While Dr. Mofid wants to provide his patients with the image they desire, he will not do so at the risk of their health. His belief that his work is the best form of advertisement is a testament of his passion for the work he does on a daily basis.
Heal N Soothe is made by Living Well Nutraceuticals and is said to help in natural pain relief. The supplement contains 12 completely all-natural ingredients that are said to be anti-inflammatory that helps to treat the root cause of pain.
Ingredients in Heal N Soothe
There are 12 ingredients in the supplement. They are:
1. Turmeric. Turmeric has been thought of for many years as a power anti-inflammatory. It is said to help with swelling and removing toxins from the blood.
2. Papain. This enzyme is said to help the immune system and can attack cancer cells.
3. Bromelain. This is derived from pineapples and is said to help to decrease information and removing waste from the blood stream.
4. Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a well known anti-oxidant. It can help to boost the immune system’s function.
5. Ginger. Ginger is known for its anti-nausea properties and anti-inflammatory properties.
6. Rutin. This is another antioxidant that is said to help rid the body of inflammation and sickness.
7. Devil’s Claw. Some studies suggest that this herb is a pain and inflammation reducer.
8. Systemic enzymes. This is a combination of several different herbs and bromelain. This is said to aid in healing and pain reduction. Heal N Soothe has incorporated this in to ensure that the best chances of reducing inflammation are met.
9. Boswellia. This Indian herb has been said to help improve blood circulation as well as being an anti-inflammatory. The makers of Heal N Soothe, have done their research in adding this popular plant to the supplement.
10. Citrus bioflavonoids. These are made from citrus plants. It is said to help to increase your body’s ability to absorb vitamins.
11. L-glutathione. This compound is said to help increase your health by adding further antioxidants into your blood stream.
12. Yucca root. This root has been long thought to help increase circulation and to increase the chances of inflammation.
How They Work
Each one of the above ingredients in Heal N Soother, is said to help the body fight off inflammation. Often, when we are in pain, we are suffering from some sort of inflammation. For example, your hip could be hurting, and you might not know the cause. Your hip joint could be inflamed. That inflammation could be putting pressure on your joints, which would cause the pain that you are experiencing.
Heal N Soothe may be a good option for those that are suffering from pain. The anti-inflammatory properties of the supplement may improve certain ailments.
Read More: www.sheknows.com/bestdeals/us/heal-n-soothe-arthritis