Julie Zuckerberg is the person behind the staff and lead employees who work for the German originated Deutsche Bank. She recruits for the bank and that is exactly what she has been doing most of her career.
In the world of finance, there is always the need to have someone who can spot and attract talent when you want to get staff for your firm, bank or corporation. Julie is one of the people who gets the best staff and her position as one of the executives in this bank has given her the opportunity to advance and show off her exemplary skills.
Finance business needs one to be on their roles all the times, to gain an edge over the competition and the best way to do that is getting the best people to work for you. On that note, Julie is doing a good job in her current position.
The Background of Julie Zuckerberg
Her first job was at Hudson where she started working in 2002 and left in 2007. While she was working there, her job was to be the candidate headhunter and placement manager for attorneys and also the paralegals. She also worked for case managers and staff for law firms.
Her next job was at Citi where she worked as the vice-president and her most accomplished skill as a recruiter. She worked there for a while until the year 2013.
While she was there, she was tasked with staffing, a job that she did satisfactorily until her departure.
Her next job was at The New York Life Insurance Company.
She attended the following schools for her credentials:
- City University of New York Brooklyn College and the New York Law School.
- She studied Philosophy at City University of New York Brooklyn College.
- Her last time was studying law at the New York Law School.
The Julie Zuckerberg Pack
Julie has an instinct that has over the years enabled her to do her job as a recruiter quite well. She has set an example for other to follow. She has qualities that make her very good at what she does.
She has these skills that enable her to be at the top always.
- She is pioneer and a leader
- As an interviewer, she is nothing short of shrewdly intuitive
- Planning, operations and company strategy is right up her alley
- She can plan takeovers for different companies merging or new administration moving in
- She has a way of training recruits that brings out the best in them
- When it comes to conflict resolution and association among the employees, she runs a smooth machine with well-oiled cogs.
Julie’s Free Time Interests
Apart from being an enthusiastic recruiter who loves her job, she also loves running, photography, welfare and rights issues, technology news and advancements. She lives to fight for civil rights, human rights and she also loves scientific achievements
She lives in New York Manhattan.