Heal N Soothe is made by Living Well Nutraceuticals and is said to help in natural pain relief. The supplement contains 12 completely all-natural ingredients that are said to be anti-inflammatory that helps to treat the root cause of pain.
Ingredients in Heal N Soothe
There are 12 ingredients in the supplement. They are:
1. Turmeric. Turmeric has been thought of for many years as a power anti-inflammatory. It is said to help with swelling and removing toxins from the blood.
2. Papain. This enzyme is said to help the immune system and can attack cancer cells.
3. Bromelain. This is derived from pineapples and is said to help to decrease information and removing waste from the blood stream.
4. Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a well known anti-oxidant. It can help to boost the immune system’s function.
5. Ginger. Ginger is known for its anti-nausea properties and anti-inflammatory properties.
6. Rutin. This is another antioxidant that is said to help rid the body of inflammation and sickness.
7. Devil’s Claw. Some studies suggest that this herb is a pain and inflammation reducer.
8. Systemic enzymes. This is a combination of several different herbs and bromelain. This is said to aid in healing and pain reduction. Heal N Soothe has incorporated this in to ensure that the best chances of reducing inflammation are met.
9. Boswellia. This Indian herb has been said to help improve blood circulation as well as being an anti-inflammatory. The makers of Heal N Soothe, have done their research in adding this popular plant to the supplement.
10. Citrus bioflavonoids. These are made from citrus plants. It is said to help to increase your body’s ability to absorb vitamins.
11. L-glutathione. This compound is said to help increase your health by adding further antioxidants into your blood stream.
12. Yucca root. This root has been long thought to help increase circulation and to increase the chances of inflammation.
How They Work
Each one of the above ingredients in Heal N Soother, is said to help the body fight off inflammation. Often, when we are in pain, we are suffering from some sort of inflammation. For example, your hip could be hurting, and you might not know the cause. Your hip joint could be inflamed. That inflammation could be putting pressure on your joints, which would cause the pain that you are experiencing.
Heal N Soothe may be a good option for those that are suffering from pain. The anti-inflammatory properties of the supplement may improve certain ailments.